// Summary of Benefits
Axio Research's employee benefits programs are designed to offer competitive and comprehensive coverage for employees and their families. Our rewards program allows our staff to participate in cost savings and company success. Axio Research pays 100% of employee and 90% of dependent premiums for the majority of our benefits. Employees who work more than 20 hours per week are eligible for all benefits.
Our health and welfare programs include:
- Health Care Coverage - Medical, dental, and vision coverage are provided. Coverage begins on the first of the month following date of hire. There are two medical plans to choose from, including an innovative Health Savings Account to help employees set aside pre-tax dollars for current health spending while accruing savings for long-term health care costs.
- 401(k) - Employees may enroll in the 401(k) plan on the first day of the first quarter following date of hire. Axio matches the first 4% of your contribution and you are vested immediately in the plan.
- Long-Term Care - This is a medical reimbursement plan for nursing home and/or in-home care during an extended illness and is paid in addition to other health insurance coverage. Employees also have an option to increase their coverage on a self-pay basis.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - Income replacement coverage for short-term (90 days or less) and long-term (over 90 days) illnesses and injuries are available for approved, non-work-related illnesses and injuries.
- Flexible Spending Program - This IRS Section 125 plan allows the opportunity to pay for unreimbursed health care and dependent care expenses from pre-tax earnings.
- Group Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - Life insurance and AD&D coverage is provided at an amount equal to one (1) times the annual salary with an additional $20,000 policy. Supplemental life insurance at group rates is available as a personal option to eligible employees.
- Employee Assistance Program - This plan provides work/life balance assistance for everyday challenges as well as more serious issues involving emotional and physical well-being. This program also includes a 24-hour nurse line and worldwide emergency travel assistance.
- Sick Leave - All full-time employees are granted twelve (12) days of sick leave per year, pro-rated from date of hire. Part-time (less than 40 hours per week) employees are granted pro-rated sick leave days.
- Vacation - Full-time exempt employees are granted fifteen (15) vacation days during their first year of employment and accrue one (1) additional day per year after that to a maximum of 25 days. Full-time non-exempt employees are granted ten (10) vacation days during their first year of employment and accrue one (1) additional day per year after that to a maximum of 20 days. Vacation days are pro-rated for part-time (less than 40 hours) employees.
- Personal Time Off - Personal time off may be used at the employee's discretion. Regular, full-time employees receive two (2) paid personal days per year. Personal days are pro-rated for part-time (less than 40 hours) employees.
- Holidays - Regular, full-time employees receive eleven (11) paid holidays per year. Holidays are pro-rated for part-time (less than 40 hours) employees.
- Transportation Subsidies - Employees receive their choice of an ORCA bus pass or a parking permit for a nearby lot. Bus passes are 75% subsidized and paid by the employee on a pre-tax basis. Parking is reimbursed at a rate of $40 monthly.
- Education Assistance Program - Regular, full-time employees who have been employed at least six months are eligible for our education tuition reimbursement program. Employees and their supervisor mutually determine on-going education opportunities - that are pertinent to Axio’s mission and the emoloyee’s career.
- Flexible Schedules - Regular full-time employees are encouraged to work with their supervisor to determine schedules that balance their own work and personal lives.
- Recognition - Employees are recognized and honored for anniversaries, milestones, professional achievements and employee referrals.
These descriptions are intended to serve as an outline of the Axio Research benefits package available for eligible employees. The preceding information is not a summary of the plans or policies, or a description of their features or details. In case of any conflict or questions, the official plan documents or applicable policies, as amended from time to time, will govern. Axio reserves the right to change or terminate the programs and benefits described at any time with or without notice.
For further information, please email: HR@AxioResearch.com